Hi

I've a question related to configuration from a remote target with client
certificate authentication enabled. I think I've got this working(replicating
from remote to local couchdb) by setting cert_file, cert_key and
ssl_trusted_certificates_file options in the 'replicator' section of
configuration file(as per
http://docs.couchdb.org/en/2.0.0/config/replicator.html).

Now, my question is: can I setup cert/key/cacert options per-database
replication, not just globally? Let's say I want to replicate from two
different remote servers, each running with cert issued by different CA so I
need to use different client certificates to make valid SSL handshake.

thanks,
--Vovan