+1

Arch Linux, source build. (FYI: you need to install erlang19-nox on Arch Linux since it ships with Erlang 20 which is not supported by CouchDB.)

I updated the wiki with update info from Garren.

+ Signatures are good
+ tests pass
+ make release works
+ welcome message ok: {"couchdb":"Welcome","version":"2.1.0","features":["scheduler"],"vendor":{"name":"The Apache Software Foundation"}}
+ Fauxton works
+ Setup works (single node)

Good work, thanks so much!