 - Seamless multi-master sync, that scales from Big Data to Mobile,
   with an Intuitive HTTP/JSON API and designed for Reliability.

## Issues:
 - there are no issues requiring board attention at this time

## Activity:
 - Released version 2.1.0, details on the blog:
   https://blog.couchdb.org/2017/08/07/2-1/ (tl;dr: a major new feature
   for users at scale, tons of post 2.0.0 bugfixes, and:
 - Massively overhauled test suites, jenkins setup, worked with Infra around
   lots of little and gnarly issues; all this resulting in being able to
   make more reliable release in quicker succession from now on. We haven’t
   settled on anything yet, but are discussing a release per quarter plus
   security ad bugfix releases as needed. Special shout out for PMC member
   Joan “wohali” Touzet, for primarily driving this effort to success.
 - Currently awaiting Facebook’s decision on licensing their React & adjunct
   JavaScript frameworks, which are in use in our admin UI Fauxton:
   https://github.com/facebook/react/issues/10191 — We have discussed
   alternatives, but made no contingency plans just yet.

## Health report:
 - The project is doing fine overall. We’ll be doing a dedicated drive for
   JavaScript contributors for our admin UI after the licensing discussion
   is over, and we have more certainty about future direction. Current
   contributors are moving towards other areas of the projects, and it’s
   a great place for people to get into the project without having to
   learn Erlang.

## PMC changes:
 - Currently 14 PMC members.
 - Last PMC addition was Garren Smith on Mon Oct 19 2015

## Committer base changes:

 - Currently 58 committers.
 - Glynn Bird was added as a committer on Mon May 29 2017

## Releases:

 - 2.1.0 was released on Mon Aug 07 2017