Hi All,

Its time to start the Preact.js migration.I have created a github project
to track progress [1]. I've added some initial issues that need addressing.
I've assigned one or two of the more technical issues to myself, but if you
would like to work on those please let me know.

Bob Newson started a branch for this work [2]. I've done a little work on
that branch so that Fauxton runs. Please use that branch for all work and
for all PR's.

The quickest way to start helping is to build and run the preact.js branch
and create issues for any bugs you find. If you want to fix an issue, take
a look at the issues on the project board and see if there is something you
want to look at. The automated nightwatch tests are also a good place to
look for issues[3]. Create issues for any failing nightwatch tests and then
if you can, try and fix it.

If you need help or have any questions please reply to this thread or ask
on a github issue.

Cheers
Garren

[1] https://github.com/apache/couchdb-fauxton/projects/1