From: "Carlos Alonso" <car...@mrcalonso.com>
To: dev@couchdb.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, 22 August, 2017 10:04:47 AM
Subject: CouchDB 2.1.0 Docker image

Hi all.

First of all many thanks and congratulations everyone for the effort on
getting this new version out.

I was wondering if there is any official Docker image for it or if someone
is already working on it. Otherwise I'm more than happy to work on it and
try to get it out ASAP as we run CouchDB on Kubernetes and we'd like to
upgrade our cluster to 2.1.0.

Regards.