From: "Joan Touzet" <woh...@apache.org>
To: "CouchDB Users" <u...@couchdb.apache.org>, "CouchDB Developers"
<dev@couchdb.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, 26 September, 2017 3:45:13 PM
Subject: [Beta] New CouchDB 2.x metrics & monitoring solution

Hi everyone,

Looking for a monitoring solution for your CouchDB 2.x nodes?  Here's a
new offering that will make your day.

First, some pretty graphs: https://imgur.com/a/4Gz7q

This is built on netdata, an open source per-node data collection,
monitoring and alerting solution. I like it because it's fast,
fixed-memory, and provides a web console for people who might not have a
fully-fledged metrics solution already. It also acts as a statsd server
that can feed into many popular time-series database backends, such as
graphite, influxdb, opentsdb and prometheus. You can learn more about
netdata itself at https://my-netdata.io/ .

I'm fairly confident about this code, and plan to land the pull request
with netdata on Friday.

Would you like to help me beta test it? Here's how:

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/e490d40ef208d8ef89396f04eed44fc2

Please provide any feedback you might have on the user@ or dev@ CouchDB
mailing lists.

I'd like to thank Neighbourhoodie Software publicly for sponsoring this
development work.

-Joan