From: "Joan Touzet" <woh...@apache.org>
To: dev@couchdb.apache.org
Sent: Friday, 20 October, 2017 11:57:41 PM
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 2.1.1-RC1

All,

"Convenience binaries" are available for testing at the following locations,
for the following platforms:

https://repo-nightly.couchdb.org/2.1.1-RC1/
  - Debian/Ubuntu packages for jessie/stretch/trusty/xenial, amd64 only
  - RedHat/CentOS packages for el6/el7, x86_64 only
  - Configured as real repositories

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/binary/win/2.1.1/rc.1/couchdb-2.1.1-RC1.msi
  - Windows 7 and up, x64 only

Reminder: Do not distribute these outside of our community. They are for
testing only, and not for voting on. Once an actual release is cut, these will
be removed.

-Joan