All,

A few weeks ago I put out a call for new maintainers on the couchdb-python
mailing list; after being the main maintainer for 8 years, I'd like to
spend my time on other things.

However, there have been no responses so far on the list. I remember that
the Apache CouchDB project at some point took over maintenance of a NodeJS
library, and I was wondering if you all would be interested in taking
responsibility for this Python package, too?

It's in pretty good shape, although the query server has not seen much
attention. It works on both Python 2 and 3 from a single code base, and
there's pretty good test coverage on Travis.

Please let me know if someone is interested. I'm not on this list, so
please CC me separately.

Cheers,

Dirkjan