Hi Joan,

Thank you for such a thoughtful response, very much appreciated. It would
take me some time to go over the material you shared. I will certainly come
back and ask more questions if I have any.

I would not be attending ApacheCon in Montreal, however a group of Beam
community members will be there. Some of them are greatly interested in
this discussion, I will encourage them to attend your talk.

Ahmet