FYI at this point, all team-provided binary versions are also available:

.rpm packages
.deb packages
Windows x64 binary download
macOS binary download
Docker image (amd64) at apache/couchdb and couchdb

Community members are still helping with the following:

snap packages
.deb packages for aarch64 (ARM 64bit), ppcle64 and s390x
Docker images for aarch64 (ARM 64bit), ppcle64 and s390x

-Joan