Hi again committers,

Our proto-Jenkins setup is currently using my API token to scan GitHub
for branches. GitHub has notoriously low values for how many API calls
you can make per hour.

Unfortunately, because multibranch pipeline jobs scan *all* branches in
a repo for changes, this means that the total number of jobs we can run
in an hour is pretty small.

I'm asking everyone to please go and delete any obsolete or unused
branches on the apache/couchdb repo that you don't need. I'm too nervous
to mass delete other people's branches, but if I see anything that got
merged and is more than a few years old, it'll probably get wiped.

Thanks,
Joan "needs sleep" Touzet