I'm having trouble following the thread...

On 14/07/2020 14:56, Adam Kocoloski wrote:
For cases where you’re not concerned about the snapshot isolation (e.g.
streaming an entire _changes feed), there is a small performance benefit to
requesting a new FDB transaction asynchronously before the old one actually
times out and swapping over to it. That’s a pattern I’ve seen in other FDB
layers but I’m not sure we’ve used it anywhere in CouchDB yet.

How does _changes work right now in the proposed 4.0 code?

-Joan