A PR to disable the tab via an ini file setting would absolutely be merged. Why not work on one?

On 2020-08-26 6:45 p.m., ermouth wrote:
The blog is controlled by the CouchDB PMC. No one outside of the PMC or
who they authorize has access to it.

This is about wordpress server where the blog lives. The server is
maintained so impressively, that shows default wordpress favicon for years
and responds with x-hacker header, promoting jobs aggregator. It implies an
obvious question about how reliable is the server in terms of injections
and logs protection.

Also the blog pings gravatar, not good.

If you don't want to display it, don't click on it, and the iframe won't

This is not how things are protected, and I know that you know about it.

ermouth