Thanks, that's interesting.

I also realized I can just put the new shell script into our Jenkins and have that run it once a month. That's probably the lowest level of effort.

-Joan

On 01/09/2020 16:42, Alessio 'Blaster' Biancalana wrote:
Hi Joan,
Thanka for the effort in exploring these possibilities. Along with those,
we could have another choice:

https://github.blog/2020-09-01-introducing-github-container-registry/

Alessio