On 16/09/2020 09:05, Bessenyei Balázs Donát wrote:
Why should we remove this? I don’t think it is controversial.

Does that mean 3.1.1 will be released with the query parameter
`buffer_response`?

Yes, it is in 3.1.1-RC2.

Nit:
3.1.1 will not be cut unless 3 +1 votes, minimum, arrive from committers, with
no blockers by convention.

According to http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#release-approval
I thought it has to be 3 PMC members (which by the way I think is
already passed if Nick, Glynn and Joan (RM) are all +1).
Or is there a different process in CouchDB?

Sorry, correct, fumble on my part. Kinda busy. Voting process is all detailed here:

https://couchdb.apache.org/bylaws.html

Lazy majority PMC members have binding votes.

-Joan

Thank you,
Donat