Hey all,

my colleague James took this a bit further and made a jq Nif and extended Mango
so we can build indexes from jq expressions.

There is a demo PR here: https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/3912
<https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/3912>

We’d love your feedback,

Best
Jan
—

24/7 Observation for your CouchDB Instances:
https://opservatory.app