Thanks for the draft report. It looks good, and I'll sign it when it's final.

This paragraph was interesting and, I thought, very accurate:

> Crail went through a phase of limited visible activities on
> the code base. It is critical the Crail developers
> community resumes to be more active to keep the project
> making decent progress. Using Crail as an ephemeral data
> store for serverless computing emerges as a very suitable
> use case. Pushing this forward, aiming at inclusion
> in a next release is of common interest among the
> committers.

Does anyone have any thoughts about how we can achieve these goals?

I wondered how we could promote "Crail as an ephemeral data store for
serverless computing". A blog post?

Or have you considered a "Powered by Crail" page highlighting
companies/projects that are using it? We have such a page in Calcite
[1] and it's very popular - especially the graphic showing logos.

Julian

[1]