On 08/18/13 21:11, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
On 08/17/13 21:09, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
Thanks for everyone who reviewed and voted. If anyone can spot any
mistakes, please jump in before Noon tomorrow, Sunday August 18[1].

No one has spotted a mistake with the count, so I've committed the
compressed archives into https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/

Tomorrow (after giving the mirrors a chance to sync), the next step for
me will be to update the download page and archive Apache Rat 0.9 (from
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/).

The download page http://creadur.apache.org/rat/download_rat.cgi should now be pointed at Apache Rat 0.10 and Apache Rat 0.9 should now be archived. (If anyone has a few spare cycles, please take a quick look)

Unless I've forgotten anything else, I think we're just about ready for the announcements.

Robert