Hi Sebb,

On 2014-08-11 12:09, sebb wrote:
AFAICT the test does not detect the error.

yes, that's why I was asking for proposals on how to test it ;-)

I think the problem is that the tests are run in a different environment.

There probably needs to be an IT instead to run the code directly.
And this commit should probably be reverted, as it does not add anything.

I see your point, but my commit ensures that during IT the project and its artifact lists is not null.

Obviously my test patch didn't catch the original NPE, but my checkin fixed the issue for your setup, didn't it?

I tried some stackoverflowing but didn't find anything useful. Many people complain about the low testability of maven plugins.

Thanks
Phil