Hi *,

I like the overview and the logical sorting of things ..... thanks for the valuable input, Claude!

@Claude: would you want to have epics for
BUILD, CORE, CLI - these should be available as components in Jira or we could create any missing ones?

Personally I'd prefer epics to be some use-case-oriented way to structure the tickets, such as: * "Implement configuration changes to unify the usage of RAT from CLI, Ant and Maven"

In the past we didn't have any epics and "just" applied code changes for each of the topics/tickets - is your proposed list sorted by priority?

I'd prefer to have a sorted backlog by priority and put tickets into logical releases (=fixVerson) in order to have smaller release packages.

Would you mind checking in your list as some sort of BACKLOG.md?

This would allow to have some simple roadmap planning and ease to cut/prepare logical release steps.

WDYT?

Cheers,
Phil