RAT-355 started as a way to dump the running configuration so users could
verify what they have configured.  This led to the necessity of being able
to dump the license definitions.  This is the second iteration of the code
and uses an annotation to describe the components (Licenses and Matchers).

This simplifies the adding a new matcher implementations into the system.
The XML parser will understand all of the new matcher's parameters and the
Configuration report will dump them out as well.

I am adding documentation about how to create a new matcher and how to
create a new license.

I also added a Document class in the root package. It is an application
that accepts the same command line options as Report but generates a list
of Licenses, matchers and license families.

I intend to add another method to the LicenseReader interface to produce a
"schema".  The schema should be something that describes the structure of
the input file that the reader can read.  For example the XML parser should
produce an XSD.  For other formats it should be something that is standard
for that format.
I have pushed changes to https://github.com/apache/creadur-rat/pull/227 (DO
NOT MERGE), it has a problem with an Ant test.

Claude