I have created a pull request with both changes included.  I think this is
smaller than the combined pull requests done individually and since they
overlapped and resulted in a bunch of merge conflicts I figured I would
bite the bullet and get them out of the way all at once.

   - The issue with multiple licenses being detected but not reported is
   now fixed.
   - The configuration can be dumped into the output XML
   - Annotations added to make integrating Matchers into the system easier,
   and to simplify the required code.
   - Matchers now match or don't match in a single call, removing the state
   code that was added recently.

The output has changed.  The output XML format is different, style sheets
have been updated to address this.  The default output is significantly
changed.  I just realized that the example output [1] is outdated, the
unapproved license lines now have " (Unapproved)" after the name of the
license.

I found some code that is no longer used and deprecated it.

[1]
https://github.com/Claudenw/creadur-rat/blob/RAT-355_RAT-366_merge/apache-rat/src/site/examples/default_output.txt