Currently we do not do anything with what we think are notices.  Notices
are detected as text files that have specific names.  I think that we
should run them through the standard processing to see if they have text
for other licenses in them.  This is important for ASF Notice files where
we are supposed to list 3rd party licenses that require copyright notices
to be included.

In addition items tagged as Notices should be run through the SPDX license
detection software.  I don't want to do this for all standard files because
the license detection utilises regular expressions and will slow down
processing.  However, we expect to find license declarations in some notice
tagged files, for example the ASF "LICENSE" file.

This will involve the inclusion of SPDX libraries, but will give us a big
boost in the ability to detect 3rd party licenses.

Thoughts?

Claude