I have a pull request to switch to the Tika parser [1] one of changes that
this imposes is that Tika correctly determines that json files are
plain/text type.  So they get processed for licenses and the change will
end up listing all json files as having unknown licenses.  This is a
radical breaking change from 0.16.1 where we within the guessers skipped
the json types.

We have 2 choices

   1. Add extra filtering to convert json back to the "binary" type that
   0.16.1 uses.  I think that this is an incorrect choice.
   2. Create a default file filter that we will always use.  This filter
   will eventually identify text files that, like json, do not have the
   ability to store comments.

Thoughts?

[1] https://github.com/apache/creadur-rat/pull/240