RE: Context Dependent Annotation

I had needs for fast local write (Consumer) that could directly be imported
into a SQL database for further analysis independent of cTakes.
Consuming annotations are MUCH faster than what I was doing before

Supports fast CSV->SQL inserts for the following types in a standard database
table format
* Sentence (annotation)
* BaseToken
* NewLineToken
* ContractionToken
* PunctuationToken
* SymbolToken
* WordToken
* NumToken

Creates database tables for each token type.

If folks are interested in "yet another annotation consumer" I can upload.

--Andy