Hi Vlad,

I Updated the umls install guide; see
https://code.google.com/p/ytex/wiki/UMLS_SQL_SERVER_3_1

I would prefer to add the docs in the ctakes confluence, but as far as I
can tell, I don't have write access there - can somebody give me write
privileges on the ctakes confluence site?

There was a bug in the umls install; copy
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/branches/ytex/ctakes-ytex/scripts/data/build.xmlover
the corresponding file in your ctakes-3.1.2 install
(CTAKES_HOME\bin\ctakes-ytex\scripts\data) and you should be set.  The
import is currently running on the UMLS 2013AA (I assume this will complete
without issues as long as the umls schema hasn't changed from 2012).

what trial and error did you have to go through to build the distro?

-vj