From: John Green [mailto:john.travis.gr...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2014 6:11 AM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: cTakes-247

Pei - Yes, yes it seems it does. I saw that when exploring the ticket. Is
the TypeSystem.xml complete? I think it is ... Also, is this something that
anyone thinks is worth while? I suppose I may be in a better position to
comment, learning my way through cTakes now and this being geared toward
new folks such as myself. But, opinions before diving would be appreciated,
time always being limited.

JG