Hello cTAKES Developer Community,

There are about 10 packages under temporal with a total of maybe 80 or 90 files
but no XML descriptor.  I see that the temporal module is not part of the
released version in cTAKES since no documentation available in component use
guide page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+3.1+Component+Use+Guide#cTAKES3.1ComponentUseGuide-Components

I'd like to use the temporal module but I'm lost without the XML descriptors
which is how I integrate modules into the clinical pipeline.  If anyone's using
the temporal module I'd appreciate any help to get started which could be links
to more info on usage, maybe even an XML descriptor or two on the temporal
module.

Thanks.

Regards,
Paula