Hi clayton,

I assume you are running the fracture_demo.xml cpe - is that correct?  The
CPE GUI should give you the option to set the analysis batch. (see attached
screenshot).  That being said, the analysis_batch is not required (it will
default to the current date).  Can you attach the log file?

-vj

[image: Inline image 1]