I have. I read the docs, it mentions more information but the tutorial was very
short.

It seems there are simple get requests with the xml ae for output built into
the existing sandbox code, so I just wanted to hash that first before starting
on a new thread.

Do you have experience with uima simple server?

JG
—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone