Looks great.

Bootstrap provides most of the css/layout natively. There are augmentations
freely available like http://bootswatch.com/ that can add flare to the
packaged css. Design is easy with templating incorporated into systems like
django ;-) (not another plug!) Bootstrap also has some "designs" as
examples on its website that would probably be safe to use as a base.

JG