From: Maite Meseure Hugues [mailto:meseure.ma...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2015 12:59 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: Question about the pipeline

Interesting, Todd thank you and how do you use CMdLineCpeRunner basically?
Because I tested in cmd line with:

java org.apache.ctakes.core.cpe.CmdLineCpeRunner [path-to-my-cpe.xml]

but here is that I've got:

org/apache/uima/util/InvalidXMLException

at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2693)

at java.lang.Class.privateGetMethodRecursive(Class.java:3040)

at java.lang.Class.getMethod0(Class.java:3010)

at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:1776)

at sun.launcher.LauncherHelper.validateMainClass(LauncherHelper.java:544)

at sun.launcher.LauncherHelper.checkAndLoadMain(LauncherHelper.java:526)

 Maïté Meseure Hugues