I think docker containers would be a good idea, though I know UIMA also has
an asynchronous scaleout framework already that I haven't yet learned how
to use.

One of the things I have been thinking about off and on is to try to find a
way to set things up so that I can scaleout processing of PHI data over a
non-PHI grid compute cluster. My initial thought was to try to use
holomorphic encryption, but I wasn't able to find a satisfactory solution.
I wonder if there is a containerization model that might work -- I know
docker isn't really intended for this kind of thing, but I'm not really
familiar with the other models that exist.
ᐧ

--
Karthik Sarma
UCLA Medical Scientist Training Program Class of 20??