Hi all,

I  am a newbee to Ctakes ,so please pardon my ignorance.
I was trying to experiment with new features for container relation
using thyme corpus and evaluate the results .
For this I have to retrain and build model with new feature which I am
planning to add.

By going through the code i understood that the training and
evaluation is done at

/ctakes-temporal/src/main/java/org/apache/ctakes/temporal/eval/EvaluationOfEventTimeRelations.java

But when i try to run the above file,
it throws error asking me to pass following option parameters
-xml
-xmi
-patients
-train-reminders
-dev-remainders
-test-remainders

Any pointers regarding the explanation of these option parameters and
how to train using Thyme corpus would be helpful
--
best,
Manikandan.R