Hi Tim,

Not sure which fix you are talking about? modify pipeline or ignore test?
Are this is test meaningful? Since I don't know if this test is valuable, I
assume that it is and spend time trying to figure out what's wrong with
tests and found two Jira issues - CTAKES-361 and CTAKES-307 which directly
related to this particular issue. For me still does not clear why if XML
specified resource as file: and how it is lately translated to jar:file:
protocol which cause the issue.
I could modify LvgCmdApiResourceImpl to unpack data to temporary location,
but I have to be confident that jar:file: appearance is expected for UIMA
pipeline. If somebody know where this happens, could he point me in right
direction.

Best regards,
Andrey