Hi Taposh,

Instructions on leaving lists can be found here:

Sean

-----Original Message-----
From: Taposh D. Roy [mailto:taposh.d....@kp.org]
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2017 1:29 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: jcas work with a list of schemas

Please remove me from mailing list for now. I am not active and I don't see an
unsubscribe link in the email chain.

Regards,

Taposh

Taposh Roy, MBA (Finance), MS (Comp. E), MS (EE-Physics) | Innovation Team |
Delivery System Analytics, Decision Support  |  Kaiser Permanente  | 1800
Harrison, 7th Floor, #072R22, Oakland, CA, 94521| cell: 510-206-1633  |
taposh.d....@kp.org