From: Jessica Glover [mailto:glover.jessic...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:40 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: UIMA 3.0.0

Here's a link to the user's guide with the overview, changes, etc.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__uima.apache.org_d_uimaj-2D3.0.0-2Dalpha_version-5F3-5Fusers-5Fguide.html&d=DwIBaQ&c=qS4goWBT7poplM69zy_3xhKwEW14JZMSdioCoppxeFU&r=fs67GvlGZstTpyIisCYNYmQCP6r0bcpKGd4f7d4gTao&m=NJapKfaNr5JM7mdWjj7wU4Ejfh57A3_jYV0mleqxWmI&s=Nzk8VL74dHhJePx-r_-TOiIb5iwhEVdfbqUuCN7RTaE&e=