Sorry for writing again. I just have a quick question: My idea is to parse the
cTAKES output to a text file with a structure like this
DocName|Spans|CUI|CoveredText|ConceptType and do the same with the cold
standart (from anafora).

Is this a correct way to do this?

I'm new to the subject and happy about the tiniest information on the topic.

Thanks
Leander