One of those that Oleg found is my github repo which is very early
stages:
https://github.com/tmills/ctakes-docker

it can create 2 docker images, one for a UIMA AS queue server and
another that downloads ctakes, installs the dictionary, and starts a
basic concept extraction server with a UIMA AS descriptor. There is a
sample environment variables file where you need to enter your UMLS
credentials. It is a big image but because it is a simple pipeline it
can run with a smaller memory footprint. This project just started so
the reader end is underdeveloped, I've just been pointing to it from a
CVD with a remote descriptor.

Tim