From: Mullane, Sean *HS [mailto:sp...@hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu]
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2017 6:04 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: ctakes 4.0.0 YTEX DBConsumer not populating v_document_cui_sent

I am using the DBConsumer AE to write annotations to a SQL Server database, but
I can't get it to write out the CUIs to the database. Trying the prettyWriter
consumer does show that my pipeline (the default fast piper) is annotating the
CUIs; the problem seems to be between that and the YTEX DBConsumer. Can anyone
suggest how I might figure out the problem? I have been working through the
debugger in Eclipse but haven't had luck so far. I can provide detailed config
information upon request.

For what it's worth I have had a similar lack of success using the standard XML
pipeline descriptor instead of the piper. The odd thing is that I had this
working fine in 3.2.2, now when I revisit I can't get it to write CUI
annotations to the database either. This leads me to believe this is a
configuration issue but again, I have so far been unable to track it down.

Thanks,
Sean