Hi Tanmay,

Good question.  The short answer to
>Does this AE contain annotator to annotate Lab data?
Is "no".

> can someone suggest any different annotator that could identify lab values.

Kean Kaufmann was kind enough to contribute an annotator that creates
labmentions.  A great description plus a .zip with the code can be found at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-441
I need to check it in to trunk for the next release ... I just assigned it to
myself so that I don't forget.  :^(

Somebody out there may have another engine or post-processor that does.

It should also be pretty easy to make your own "post-processor" annotator if
Kean's doesn't fit your purposes.  All of the concepts are stored with a
semantic type that can be used to determine whether or not a medication,
finding, etc. is what you a consider a LabMention.  Use OntologyConceptUtil
.getTuis(..) or .getAnnotationsByTui(..) to help you with this.
http://ctakes.apache.org/apidocs/4.0.0/
A semantic type to tui map is here:
https://mmtx.nlm.nih.gov/MMTx/semanticTypes.shtml

Sean