From: Sam Soon [mailto:sam.s...@tconnex.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2017 7:57 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: Cannot Download CTakes on Eclipse [EXTERNAL]

Yes, here it is:

SVN: 'Checkout As' operation finished with error Selected resource is not
checked out.
Selected SVN connector library is not available or cannot be loaded.
If you selected native JavaHL connector, please check if binaries are available
or install and select pure Java Subversion connector from the plug-in
connectors update site.
If connectors already installed then you can change the selected one at:
Window->Preferences->Team->SVN->SVN Connector.