Hi Andrey,

So you did set up a travis test for ctakes?  Cool.

In my opinion that test should be disabled for automated builds.  In addition
to requiring credentials that should not be on a public system, it is basically
a partial integration test that assures that a single workflow runs to
completion.  As far as I know there is no check on generated output values, it
just depends upon thrown exceptions or an absence of output files to reveal
problems.  It also takes a long time to set up and run.  It produces a lot of
output that has little to do with any actual testing.  There are names for
these testing antipatterns:
the liar, the giant, the loudmouth, the slowpoke, and most of all, the secret
catcher.

Please don't read into this; I am not trying to be mean or stating that the
test doesn't have its place.  It can be a valuable sanity check for anybody
making changes to the specific functionality that it covers.
 People are welcome to disagree with me on this, but I think that this test is
better done as-needed on an individual's system with their umls credentials.
This may create a "Local Hero" (another antipattern), but so what, you have to
start somewhere.  A few people have slowly added unit tests to ctakes, and I
hope that such valuable contributions continue.

That was probably more than you care to read; in summary I think that that
particular test can be disabled for automation regression.  I can turn it off
but will refrain for now in case others want to take another route.

Thanks again,
Sean