From: Gandhi Rajan Natarajan [mailto:gandhi.natara...@arisglobal.com]
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2017 6:54 AM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: cTAKES 4.0 temporal demo local deployment issue [EXTERNAL]

Hi,

We have deployed ctakes temporal demo application in Tomcat server and its
downloaded from
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_healthnlp_examples_tree_master_ctakes-2Dtemporal-2Ddemo&d=DwIFAg&c=qS4goWBT7poplM69zy_3xhKwEW14JZMSdioCoppxeFU&r=fs67GvlGZstTpyIisCYNYmQCP6r0bcpKGd4f7d4gTao&m=mTFPRHl8M8RE46I9sU2j9XJgaa3jbCBerixHQOvI5S4&s=JIyF9vzZ9bPe3DLRycoptJDyT3leMOGoqXpWEulR0aM&e=

While testing the  demo locally, we could see some differences in the output as
compared to the hosted temporal example URL's output. Also we observed the few
warnings and errors as mentioned below in the server console,

08 Sep 2017 15:48:45  INFO AbstractJCasTermAnnotator - Finished processing
08 Sep 2017 15:48:45  WARN DocumentIDAnnotationUtil - Unable to find
DocumentIDAnnotation
08 Sep 2017 15:48:45  INFO MaxentParserWrapper - Started processing:
UnknownDocument3
08 Sep 2017 15:48:46  INFO MaxentParserWrapper - Done parsing: UnknownDocument3
Null value found in Feature(<Time-Class->, <NULL>) from [Feature(<mention1>,
<weight>), Feature(<mention1_FirstCovered_0_1_0>, <weight>),
Feature(<mention1_LastCovered_0_1_0>, <weight>), Null value found in
Feature(<Time-Class->, <NULL>) from [Feature(<mention1>, <Weight>),
Feature(<mention1_FirstCovered_0_1_0>, <Weight>),
Feature(<mention1_LastCovered_0_1_0>, <Weight>), Null value found in
Feature(<Time-Class->, <NULL>) from [Feature(<mention1>, <count>),
Feature(<mention1_FirstCovered_0_1_0>, <count>),
Feature(<mention1_LastCovered_0_1_0>, <count>), Fe Null value found in
Feature(<Time-Class->, <NULL>) from [Feature(<mention1>, <intake>),
Feature(<mention1_FirstCovered_0_1_0>, <intake>),
Feature(<mention1_LastCovered_0_1_0>, <intake>), Null value found in
Feature(<Time-Class->, <NULL>) from [Feature(<mention1>, <calories>),
Feature(<mention1_FirstCovered_0_1_0>, <calories>),
Feature(<mention1_LastCovered_0_1_0>, <calor Null value found in
Feature(<Time-Class->, <NULL>) from [Feature(<mention1>, <pain>),
Feature(<mention1_FirstCovered_0_1_0>, <pain>),
Feature(<mention1_LastCovered_0_1_0>, <pain>), Featu
>), Feature(<mention1_Following_0_3_1>, <OOB1>),
>Feature(<mention1_Following_0_3_2>, <OOB2>), Feature(<mention2>,
><aspirin a day>), Feature(<mention2_FirstCovered_0_1_0>, <aspirin>),
>Fea

Sample output from local deployment:

SENTENCE:  She was instructed to drink 2-3 cans  of  liquid  supplement to help
 promote  weight   gain .
           PRP VBD    VBN     TO  VB        NNS  IN    NN        NN     TO  VB
   JJ       NN      NN
                   |========|    |===|     |===|    |======| |========|
|===|         |=======| |===|
                     Event       Event     Event      Drug     Event
Event         Procedure Event
                                                    C1697794
         C1305866

         |=============|

             Finding

            C0043094
TLINKS:    cans CONTAINS help , weight CONTAINS gain

Sample output from hosted demo deployment:

SENTENCE:  She was instructed to drink 2- 3  cans  of  liquid  supplement to
help promote  weight   gain.

           PRP VBD    VBN     TO  VB          NNS  IN    NN        NN     TO
VB    JJ       NN      NN

                   |========|          |===| |===|    |======| |========|
          |=======|

                     Event             Timex Event      Drug     Event
          Procedure

                                                      C1697794
          C1305866

          |============|

             Finding

             C0043094

TLINKS:    2-3 CONTAINS instructed , 2-3 CONTAINS cans , 2-3 CONTAINS
supplement , 2-3 CONTAINS weight

Could anyone foresee any deployment issue or any misconfiguration here?

Regards,
Gandhi

you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail. Please notify the sender or system manager by email immediately if
you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your
system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited and against the law.