Hi Gandhi,

As for the error in EventTimeRelationAnnotator, the reason is that the
time-class attribute value for an temporal expression mention is missing.
When we develop this annotator, we used time-class in the gold annotation
as a feature to help the classifier. If this feature is missing, the
system can still predict event-time relation, but the performance will
drop a little. Our test on SemEval 2015 data shows if the temporal
attributes are missing, the system performance will drop 0.012 in F-score
(Table 4 of https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5009920/).

If you really want this time-class feature, please add
³BackwardTimeAnnotator² into your processing pipeline, which will annotate
temporal expressions and predict their time classes. Please keep in mind
that this annotator is not 100% accurate either.

Best,
Chen