From: Alexandru Zbarcea [mailto:zbarce...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 4:36 PM
To: Apache cTAKES Dev
Subject: new module ctakes-scaleout is missing [EXTERNAL]

Hi,

Today, trying to build latest changes to ctakes, I noticed that a new
dependency over ctakes-scaleout module has been introduced, but I couldn't find
this module.

[ERROR] [ERROR] Some problems were encountered while processing the POMs:
[ERROR] Child module ctakes/ctakes-scaleout of ctakes/pom.xml does not exist @
@ [ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1] [ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project org.apache.ctakes:ctakes:4.0.1-SNAPSHOT
(ctakes/pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]     Child module ctakes/ctakes-scaleout of ctakes/pom.xml does not
exist
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please
read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__cwiki.apache.org_confluence_display_MAVEN_ProjectBuildingException&d=DwIBaQ&c=qS4goWBT7poplM69zy_3xhKwEW14JZMSdioCoppxeFU&r=fs67GvlGZstTpyIisCYNYmQCP6r0bcpKGd4f7d4gTao&m=t5ivhlI2eaUTwrfRag_rEtE_XUlOne6ctYY4m-kG4N8&s=EzxVu3qcvglJKVTJW7c0kAAqYr-6QZM3efHGu973kwA&e=

Is this a new module?

Alex Zbarcea