Alex,
I forgot to add: thanks for all your work on these changes and improvements.

regarding your email Sean,
I think a small non-umls custom dictionary for a pipeline test would be
great.
And test(s) with combined hsql and bsv would also be great. I don't know
they necessarily need to be outside a full pipeline, though that would be a
good start.
And I like the idea of using something like $JENKINS_HOME  and/or
$BUILD_ID, if it can be done, to determine whether to run tests using UMLS
credentials if someone wants to look into it or knows how offhand.