Gandhi,

I am actually working on a series of Docker containers that expose an HTTP
endpoint to send clinical text to and then it POSTs the results back to
your application's HTTP endpoint in JSON. Please let me know if this
approach interests you and we can schedule a Google Hangouts to talk about
what work is left (I estimate that I will be done in a month and a half).

Please do note that this solution is 100% free/open source :)

Thanks,

Matthew Vita
www.matthewvita.com