From: Melvin Ma [mailto:ma.qian...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 12:45 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Piper File - [EXTERNAL]

Sean - I am actually replying your earlier email. I have deleted the email by
an accident. So here is a new thread.

I searched up all the .piper files in the source and only
"DictionarySubPipe.piper" file was not included in the *-res*.jar file
downloaded from maven repo. It appears that pom.xml was quite different in
ctakes-dictionary-lookup-fast-res project. Should we make a small change the
pom.xml file in ctakes-dictionary-lookup-fast-res project to include the
DictionarySubPipe.piper file? Thanks!

-----
contains / project name / piper file name

xx - found in the project jar file
?? -- missing
-----

xx  ctakes-assertion-res                AssertionSubPipe.piper
xx  ctakes-assertion-res                AttributeCleartkSubPipe.piper
xx  ctakes-chunker-res                  ChunkerSubPipe.piper
xx  ctakes-clinical-pipeline-res        DefaultFastPipeline.piper
xx  ctakes-coreference-res              CorefSubPipe.piper
xx  ctakes-core-res                     DefaultTokenizerPipeline.piper
xx  ctakes-core-res                     AdvancedTokenizerPipeline.piper
??  ctakes-dictionary-lookup-fast-res   DictionarySubPipe.piper