Hi Sean,

Thank you for your answer!

I would like to show you my results. As an example, I got this:

OWL00770 | TOOO | Right parietal lobe

The third column is the text.

You suggested to me to use the uri but what I get from the ontology is only a
web link. Then, I don’t use the preferred text option.

When you say that text should also contain synonyms what do you mean? That
means that every token in the text column is considered as a synonym? Then in
my example, right would be interpreted as a synonym of parietal and lob?

Kind regards,

Erick Velazquez